Introduction: Fund your account through your local bank account
Fund your Matrixport wallet from your fiat USD bank account via telegraphic transfer (international wire).
All deposits must be made in US dollars (USD).
This new service will only be available to users after they have completed Lv.2: Advanced Verification (KYC2) and above. (Located under: Me > Identity Verification)
Please note: This funding method is not applicable for users in Mainland China, United States, and other regions.
For a complete list of restricted countries and regions, please refer to the FAQ section for more details.
Steps to Deposit Your USD:
Step 1: Ensure KYC1 and KYC2 Verification has been completed
Go to “Me” > “Identity Verification”
Step 2: Add your local bank account to wire transfer from
Go to “Home” > select “Wire Transfer”
Alternatively, you can navigate to this page from: “Wallet” > “USDC” > “Deposit” > “Bank Wire Transfer”
To bind your local bank account, select the country where your bank is located from.
Fill in your local bank account information.
Please verify your local bank’s account information which can be easily located on most mobile banking apps or online banking portals. (If you do not know how to fill in certain information, please consult your local bank for further assistance)
Step 3: Upload a recent bank statement
Upload a recent bank statement showing your billing information (validity of not older than 3 months)
Billing information is usually viewed in your Monthly Statement which can be retrieved from your bank’s mobile banking app or online banking portal. Screenshots can be uploaded as long as billing information is shown clearly.
-To view a sample bank statement, click here.
Step 4: Deposit of Funds
Under “Bank Wire Transfer” (“Wallet” > “USDC” > “Deposit” > “Bank Wire Transfer”),
You may initiate a bank wire transfer to our account shown on App via your bank account/card. Typically, your Matrixport account will receive the international bank transfer deposit funds within 1-3 business days.
1. Please make sure to follow the instructions of the App and fill in the “Unique Account Identifier Code” in the memo/description field. If you forget to fill in the identifier code, the funds will not be credited. Your bank and Circle's bank may charge a wire rejection and wire reversal fee which would be borne by you.
2. Wire transfer fees are charged from your local bank and the intermediary bank resulting in a lower credited amount when it reaches your Matrixport wallet. Generally, international bank transfer fees range from 20-50 USD depending on the arrangement with your local bank. Do check with your bank as this cost is determined by the financial institution which you use.
- You may do an electronic transfer from your USD bank account to our bank address:
Send Wires to:
Beneficiary Name: CIRCLE INTERNET FINANCIAL INC
Beneficiary Address: 99 HIGH STREET BOSTON MA 02110
Bank Account: 5090007427
Receiving Bank: SILVERGATE BANK
Routing Number(ABA): 322286803
Receiving Bank Address: 4250 EXECUTIVE SQUARE SUITE 300
City: LA JOLLA
Postal Code: 92037
Your Unique Identification Code: [Your Unique Identification Code]
- NOTE: Please fill in your [Unique Identification Code] details in the payment memo or description fields of your TT transfer.
[Your Unique Identification Code] e.g. CIR2ABC9VL MATRIXPORT
- If you forget to fill in the identifier code, the funds will not be credited. Your bank and Circle's bank may charge a wire rejection or wire reversal fee which would be borne by you.
Steps to Withdraw Your USD:
a. Under “Wallet” > “USDC” > “Withdraw” > “Withdraw Wire Transfer”, select to withdraw “USD”
b. Fill in the amount you want to withdraw (Withdrawal fee: $30/transfer)
c. Matrixport reviews each fiat currency withdrawal and should normally take 2-4 business days for the transaction to be completed.
What are the USD withdrawal and deposit fees?
USD deposit fee: Free
USD withdrawal fee: 30 USD per transaction (charged by Matrixport)
Additional Note: Wire Transfer (international wire) fees may be imposed by your bank or its intermediary bank which may vary depending on the financial institution. Generally, outgoing TT charges range from $20-$70 USD and $15-$30 USD for incoming TT charges per transaction. Please check with your own bank for more information on the relevant fees and charges.
1.Restricted Countries and Regions: Users from these countries and regions are NOT allowed to use the bank wire transfer method for deposits and withdrawals in fiat USD.
Asia: Mainland China, North Korea, Cambodia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Laos, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan
Americas: USA, American Samoa, US Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Guam, Haiti, Panama, Venezuela, Trinidad and Tobago, Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, Barbados, Jamaica, Cuba
Africa: Botswana, Burundi, DRC, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Burkina Faso, Senegal, Kenya, Libya, Syria, Lebanon, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Nigeria, Mauritania, Mali, Madagascar, Mauritius, Maldives Islands, Angola, Morocco, Central African Republic
Other: Albania, Ukraine
2. Is there a limit on USD fiat deposits and withdrawals?
KYC2 users:100,000 USD per transaction
KYC3 users:300,000 USD per transaction
Share the limits with on-chain withdrawal.
3. How long does it take to deposit and withdraw funds by bank transfer?
Deposits: 1-3 working days
Withdrawals: 2-4 working days
4. What happens if I forget to fill my “Unique Identification Code” in the payment memo or description fields when sending a wire transfer?
The funds will be automatically rejected by Circle if there is no tracking ref present on the incoming wire. For regulatory reasons, Circle cannot accept wires that do not contain a valid tracking ref in the memo field. Circle's Silvergate Bank will charge a rejection of the deposit fee, the original return fee.
Without the “Unique Identification Code” indicated, the user will likely bear additional costs to the bank.
Matrixport and Circle do not charge any fees.