The Flexi Savings has no limit amount. The interest is calculated after a successful purchase and will be settled hourly. The higher the utilization rate, the higher the APY. The APY is determined by the algorithm which will increase with the improvement of the utilization (U)and it is dynamically adjusted in real-time.
- Flexible deposit and easy withdrawal：
You can deposit and withdraw at any time, and interest will begin immediately after depositing; the arrival time when initiating withdrawals is related to the current flow-balance of the pool:
- When the withdrawal amount <= the current balance of the fund pool, it will be credited to the account in real-time.
- When the withdrawal amount> the current balance of the fund pool, the account will not be received in real-time，but you can continue to deposit to enjoy the excess income. Before arriving at your account, it still calculates interest, and you can cancel the withdrawal.
2. Compunded hourly：
When borrowing, repayment, deposit, and withdrawal occur in the pool, interest will be calculated once the fund utilization is changed (the longest interest calculation cycle is one hour), and enjoy compound interest income. The calculation of hourly interest is based on the "Return Details" page.
3. Open and transparent：
We will publish real-time data such as the total supply, utilization, APY， and current flow-balance. You can view historical and real-time data so that you can make appropriate investment decisions based on your investment needs.
4. The APY is proportional to the utilization rate:
Fund Utilization Rate (U): The ratio of the scale of interest-earning assets invested by the current fund pool to the deposit balance, That is: 1-flow-balance / (accumulative deposit in the fund pool-accumulative withdrawal)
The higher the utilization rate, the higher the APY. When the utilization rate exceeds the turning point (see the income Rules chart), you will enjoy high deposit income. (High income and low liquidity, low income and high liquidity)
5. Auto Top-up
After the opening, the transfer will be automatically triggered when the wallet balance > the minimum deposit amount, you can enjoy the benefits of idle funds generating interest and improve financial efficiency.
What are the advantages of Flexi Saving compared to Defi?
1. No contract risk：Defi products may cause user asset losses due to contract loopholes. Flexi Saving will enjoy a product experience similar to Defi deposits without contract risk.
2. No high transaction fee：Since operations such as the deposit and withdrawal of Defi require on-chain transactions, high fees are paid, but there are no fees for Flexi Saving.
1. Flow-balance is the available balance of funds in the previous interest calculation period, the user withdraws less than or equal to the flow-balance to be credited to the account in real-time.
2. When the withdrawal amount is more than the current Flow-Balance of the pool needs to be queued, the account will be settled as soon as the liquidity in the pool is replenished (new funds are deposited or the borrower repays).
Before arriving at your account, it still calculates interest, and you can cancel the withdrawal.
Investing in interest-earning assets:
Investment assets include, but are not limited to, Loan, Zero Cost, Leverage, Overnight lending of internal business lines, etc.
Explanation of the adjustment of the income rule:
The platform will adjust the income rule (utilization and APY curve) from time to time in combination with the current total capital pool and market demand.
The current rate of the product is 0%, and if there is any subsequent update, a further announcement will be notified. Your income and rate of return are subject to the product page display, and the displayed data has been deducted from the platform-related fees.
What are the risks?
When there are extreme situations such as centralized withdrawal,the utilization of funds increases or the flow-balance is insufficient to occur, which is possible that the withdrawal cannot be received in real-time. You can make investment decisions based on your liquidity requirements.
When the fund utilization exceeds the inflection point (subject to product announcements), the corresponding deposit and borrowing APY will rise faster. It will stimulate borrowers to repay their debts as soon as possible, and motivate more users to deposit and provide liquidity at the same time. Your funds will also enjoy a higher level of return during the redemption period.