Competition Period: February 17, 2022 to February 28, 2022 (UTC+8)
Matrixport Grid Trading has been popular among users since its launch in December last year, and the reverse grid function was launched by the platform in January.
In order to appreciate users' investment passion in grid trading, we will launch a special Grid Trading Competition and you can win up to US$10,000!
Reward 1: Create a Grid bot, Share US$7,000
Rules: Invest more than 200 USDC/USDT in grid trading products and run the grid for more than 24 hours.*
Mechanism: the first 1,400 eligible users can get a 5 USDT airdrop.
Reward 2: Compete Daily, Share US$3,000
Rules: During the competition period, users will be ranked according to their everyday profit rate
in grid trading.
The top 5 users of daily settlement will receive a cash incentive (total US$3,000). Details are as follows.
First place: 100 USDT
Second place: 70 USDT
Third place: 50 USDT
Fourth place: 20 USDT
Fifth place: 10 USDT
*The minimum investment is $200
Reward 3: All users will receive a 50% fee waived for Grid Trading during the competition period.
*Daily profit must be at least $30.
(Open the Pro version of the Matrixport APP and go to the "Trading" page at the bottom of the menu to purchase.)
Terms and conditions:
- Only Matrixport Users are eligible to participate in the competition, click here to register if you have not yet.
- Daily ranking results will be announced on the Matrixport official Telegram group by 12:00 noon (UTC+8) on the next day of the event period.
- Cash prizes awarded to eligible users will be distributed within 7 working days after the end of the competition.
- One’s entry to the double referral campaign will be disqualified if any fraudulent activity is detected.
- Matrixport reserves the right of final interpretation of the above activities.
* Risk warning: The virtual currency market is susceptible to external policies and other influences, so investment should be done with caution.
【About Grid Trading】
Grid Trading is a quantitative trading strategy in which USD stable currency is invested as the principal, and profits are generated from market fluctuations by automatically buying low and selling high within a certain price range.
-Keep up with market prices 7/24; reduce impulsive investment decisions;
-By setting a reasonable price range, investors are likely to earn stablecoins, or buy cryptocurrencies strategically;
-Seek the profit during market turbulence and avoid idle funds.
- What is the difference between reverse grid and grid?
The principle of the reverse grid is similar to the principle of the grid. They all use the bot to buy low and sell high to perform arbitrage within a certain price range. The essential difference between them is that the unit of calculating the income is different.
- When is it appropriate to use Reverse Grid?
When you judge that the market is about to fall, you might as well take the currency in your hand to open a reverse grid, sell the currency at a high price, and buy it back at a low price. This will continue to shake arbitrage and reduce your holding costs; When the market is in a bear market, you can also open a reverse grid with the coins in your hand to earn more coins and wait for the arrival of the bull market.
- How to Invest?
1) Choose your trading pair: currently we support BTC/USDT, BTC/USDC, ETH/USDT and ETH/USDC.
2) Set your price range: buy and sell orders will only be placed within this range.
Upper limit: the highest price you expect the currency price to reach in the short term
Lower limit: your preferred ‘dip’ price
(Hint: When you clearly plan to buy coins with cost control, it is recommended to set the exact price range in which you hope to buy coins.)
3) Set the number of grids: that is, the number of pending orders, splitting your price range into multiple smaller ranges. Currently, the grid number can be set from 2 to 200. If the coin price reaches the grid you set, the system will automatically place an order.
(Hint: the more grids, the higher frequency of arbitrage)
4) Set your investment amount
5) Select your grid mode: There are two modes, Arithmetic and Geometric .
Arithmetic: the numerical difference between each grid is the same. The price difference per grid = (grid upper limit - grid lower limit) / number of grids
Geometric: the percentage of increase between each grid is the same. The price ratio of each grid = (the upper limit of the grid/the lower limit of the grid)* (1/the number of grids)
6) Confirm your order: After setting the parameters, carefully read the agreement and risk reminder. Do reconfirm the trading pair, investment currency, price range, grid number, profit per grid (trading fee deducted), and investment amount. Then, you can create an order.