The identity verification includes KYC1, KYC2, and KYC3.
Log in Matrixport account, click [Account] - [Verification]，choose your nationality, following the instructions to complete the KYC process. (Notice: Please input your genuine information and do not use another person’s information)
- If you are Non-Chinese mainland users, please upload your address proof on KYC 2, then proceed to the video verification.
- If you are Chinese mainland users, proceed to the video verification directly.
We suggest you use Google Chrome for this process. If you use other browsers and the pop-up window is blocked, please click the intercept button and select [Allow pop-up window] to continue your video authentication.
KYC 3 we need to collect the following information:
- Purpose of opening this account
- Source of wealth
- Source of fund
Please record a video as instructions and send the video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the following statement in the video:
My registered ID number is XXXX, I hereby to confirm that I open this account for my own willingness, only be used for my own and shall not be used for fiat currency exchange, money laundering and illegal fundraising and so on purpose, date/month/year.
Please upload the documents that meet the following requirements:
- We accept the original document, copies, modified, screenshots are not acceptable.
- Please make sure your document is complete and clear enough, don't block any information.
- Please upload the account user's document, using another person's document will lead to the failure of the verification.
- The information on the document, your handwritten note, and your face must be clearly seen.
- According to regulatory requirements, Matrixport does not accept users under the age of 18 and older than 60 years old.