- If you have Google Authenticator secret key, you can reset the GA directly.
- If you lost your Google Authenticator secret key, you can log in your account by verifying your mobile number or email. To disable Google Authenticator, please follow the procedures:
1. Please prepare a photo of your ID document (which you used for KYC2) and a selfie with a note.
2. Please write the following statement on the note:
My full name is XXX, my Matrixport account is XXXXX (registered email or phone number). I decide to apply for account security operation at "Year/Month/Date". Now I need to disable my Matrixport account Google Authenticator. Once my application is approved and my Google Authenticator is disabled, Matrixport is not responsible for any consequences the operation caused. I will take full responsibility.
Your signature and date are also required (as the picture shows).
3. Please send the required photos (ID photos and the note) to email@example.com, please add "Disable Google Authenticator + Your account registered phone number/email” to the subject, please notice that the mobile number area code is also needed.
E.g Disable Google Authenticator +8618500343434
Disable Google Authenticator + firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice: If you lost your Google Authenticator, you can still log in your account via verifying your mobile number or email.