Cheers to our fellow MATIC stakers! Start staking your MATIC on Matrixport between October 20 to November 3 (UTC+8), 2022, and share from a US$5,000-equivalent prize pool worth of $LDO tokens. Investors with over 100 MATIC will get a share of the rewards pool!
- When to start your staking: Oct 20 to Nov 3, 2022 (UTC+8)
- Minimum required staking duration: 15 days
- Prize: A share of US$5,000-equivalent in $LDO tokens
- During the promotion period, all Matrixport users who stake 100 MATIC or more will be rewarded in $LDO tokens. Each user’s share of the prize pool will bein proportion to their average staked MATICamount, among all eligible participants’ investments.
- A user’s overall average staked MATIC will be based on their daily average staked amount during the minimum required duration (15 days).
- Users can stake as much MATIC as they’d like in order to earn interest, however the maximum amount of qualified staked MATIC taken into account for the campaign rewards will be the first 50,000 MATIC for every user.
- User A has 100 MATIC staked on Matrixport before the campaign starts. They do not withdraw the MATIC during the period. >> User A’s participation will be Oct 20 to Nov 3, and the average staked amount for the event entry will be 100*15/15 = 100 MATIC.
- User B starts staking 500 MATIC on Matrixport on Oct 20, and adds 500 more MATIC for staking on Nov 1. >> User B’s participation will be Oct 20 to Nov 3, and the average staked amount for the event entry will be [100*12+(100+500)*3]/15=200 MATIC.
- User C starts staking 500 MATIC on Matrixport on Oct 20, and withdraws it all on Oct 25. >> User C’s participation will be Oct 20-25, which is less than the minimum term required for the campaign. Therefore, User C will not be eligible for any rewards.
- User D starts staking 60,000 MATIC on Matrixport on Oct 20, and does not withdraw their MATIC. >> User D’s participation will be Oct 20 - Nov 3. Considering the staking amount is more than 50,000 MATIC, the average staked amount for the event entry will be 50,000*15/15 = 50,000 MATIC.
- The rewards will be distributed on November 20, 2022.
- Snapshots of users’ daily Flexi-Staking assets will be taken every day.
- The right of final interpretation of the Terms of Service resides with Matrixport.
- LDO token price is based on the specific price on the day of LDO incentive provided by Lido.
What is LDO?
Lido DAO (LDO) token is a native governance token for Lido DAO, a platform built on the Ethereum 2.0 Beacon Chain that allows users to earn staking rewards without locking up ETH, and receive 1:1 Token stETH to participate in other DeFi Marketplace services.